Chrome book

When I left My 3rd block teacher I went to my locker and but all my stuff in the front bag in my book bag so I put my chrome book on the front bag when i Usually put it in the back when I got in my 4th block teacher / fit lab on a B day I changed my cloths and then o Opened my back bag then I realized that i did see it Then I felt dum and i told the teacher if i could get my chrome book she said yes so i went down the hall speed walking than Dr patents told me to slow down little so i did then when i got in the 6th grade hallway all of the classrooms where empty no lights or teacher so I went to my 3rd block teacher the door was locked then i was really worried but luckily there was janitors there so one of them asked “you need help” i said that my Chromebook was in there so she opened the door then she said close the door when u leave she said I said yes and i found a Chromebook on the teacher’s desk so i grabbed it then i went back to my 4th block and I when remembered that my Chromebook had almost 100% of battery and the chrome book took wile to turn on and it fanaly turned on it had almost 100% battery so it was my Chromebook so when my 4th block ended I change cloth and and but my Chromebook back in my book bag then i left home when i was doing my homework my mom noticed 2 Chromebooks I was surprised and worried i will get in troble when I got back in school I told my 3rd block teacher that It was a long story she said its ok i was stressed.

😀

2 thoughts on “Chrome book

1. Eric,
    Oh, no! I can’t believe you ended up with two Chromebooks! It is kind of funny, but I know you were stressed out when it happened. Did you find out whose Chromebook you took by mistake?