Snake at beach

Here is an example what it would look like. This is terrifying

When I was at the beach and in the water I went far and deep with my dad then I was looking in the water and I saw something black in a shape of a rope swigging. I was scared at this point and I told my dad then the wave came in and this was bad because I was very deep in water after the wave came then I was worried that it was going to bit me so I swim’d as fast as I could and gladly survived but that was my scariest part in my life or I think It was really terrible. I went again in the water to see and it was gone but i got out of the water and still warned the life guard of the snake that was in the ocean so if a person found it a person could get it. Something I didn’t know that snaked could swim. And it was a rattle snake witch made it two time’s worse and think are posing.

One thought on “Snake at beach

1. Eric,
    I knew that some snakes could swim, but I didn’t know they could swim in the ocean! I hate snakes, so I would have been really freaked out if that had happened to me. I am glad you got out of the water safely! Did the lifeguard or anyone ever catch the snake?