Eric’s Life

I’m going to change 2020  in these three ways. I want to first play less video games because it is eating my brain. Secondly I want to help my dad on his company. Last I want to clean my room more often.

I need to play not much video games. The first  thing I will do to help me play less video games is tell my teacher to give me more homework to do so I can do it instead of playing video games. The second thing I’l do is charge my device’s less so when it dies i have to charge but wait the next day to charge. The third thing I will do is put my devices in a box and in a basement and lock it and get it back on the next day.

I want to help my dad on his dream car so I will help him on his company. The first thing I’l do is buy less shoes for school but have some still. The second thing I will do is work with my dad to build more money for him. The last thing I’l do is buy less toys,food,etc.

I want my room to be clean more. The first thing I’l do is use less cloth every day to make less drooling cloth drawers. The second thing I will do is use buy less cloths and get rid of some cloths to refreshing my drawers. The third thing I’l do is sleep a little less so my bed is most of the time made up/ cleaned.